Come and discover the incredible Mountain Biking trails of Cape Town and the Cape Wine-lands. We offer guided day tours and multi-day tours from Cape Town. All tours includes transport, lunches, trail permits and a registered adventure guide.
Whether you are training for a big event or goal, developing your handling skills, or just want to have a great time on your bike, we will make sure to listen to your needs. We will shape the daily distance and technicality to match your expectation. All trails are off road Mountain Bike trails, mostly single track with a few gravel roads and linking jeep tracks. Most of these trail networks are used by the Absa Cape Epic stage race. Each tour includes basic braking, cornering, speed control and descending technical skills training.
Our mission is to give you the best single track/flow trail experience that you will ever have on a bike, with spectacular vistas, wine, craft beer, incredible food and great coffee.
We cover Cape Town and the Cape Wine-lands including the following trail networks:
Table Mountain, Durbanville, Paarl, Wellingon, Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Grabouw, Greyton and Hermanus. Exclusive tours can also be arranged anywhere in South Africa.
We also offer stage race transport and support including the following:
- Race transport from Cape Town, including bike and luggage.
- Race village transfers for riders with private accommodation.
- Transport to dinner bookings.
- Logistical race support.
Your guide | Charl van der Merwe
- Registered Mountain Biking Adventure Guide.
- Level 3 First Aid (Wild Medics).
- Cape Epic finisher (8 day stage race).
- Cape Pioneer Trek finisher (7 day stage race).
- 2 x 36ONE finisher (361km ultra endurance race).
- 2 x Wines2Whales finisher (3 day stage race).
- Multiple marathon day races.